[Linux-HA] Redundant Rings "Still Not There?"

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Fri Oct 22 16:27:53 MDT 2010

> Then I'm missing the structure of your cluster Are you
> building one cluster that Includes 3 nodes? If yes then
> you need those nodes to be connected to all 3 rings.
> Are you building 3 clusters: one with 3 nodes and 2 more
> with 2 nodes each? If yes than why it has to be that
> complicated?

I am building a 3-node cluster and adding it to a network that already
had a separate 2-node cluster.

The new 3-node cluster would have 2 nodes actively serving up resources
with 1 node acting as a failover for both of the active nodes.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - October 22, 2010
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for General Linux-HA mailing list. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.