[Linux-HA] Redundant Rings "Still Not There?"

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Fri Oct 22 13:02:04 MDT 2010

> I'm probably missing something, but as far as I know DRBD
> doesn't use Corosync/OpenAIS. So Ring 2 and Ring 3 in your
> terminology are just network links for DRBD data replication,
> right?

I would be using those links for both DRBD replication and (unrelatedly)
Corosync communication.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - October 22, 2010
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for General Linux-HA mailing list. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.