[Linux-HA] Heartbeat 2.1.4 mgmtd doesn't start

René Pilz rene.pilz at gmx.at
Thu Oct 21 08:41:08 MDT 2010

Hello,

I compiled heartbeat 2.1.4 on CentOS 4.4 x86_64.
All seems working the right way, but I can't login to the server using
hb_gui because I can't connect to the server.

Password and username are correct but the mgmtd is not running.

If I try to start the mgmtd I get following error message:
/usr/lib64/heartbeat/mgmtd: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/heartbeat/mgmtd:
undefined symbol: cl_inherit_use_logd

Does someone know this error and has someone a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
René