[Linux-HA] Searching for Heartbeat 2.1.4 GUI for CentOS 4.4 x86_64

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Oct 21 01:04:22 MDT 2010

On Wed, October 20, 2010 8:10 pm, Tony Hunter wrote:

> What are the requirements for the unix hosts, if I want to run DRBD MC
> on 'the other' OS. :).
>
> I tested firing up DMC-0.8.2.jar on a WIN box, and found I had to
> download drbd-mc-0.8.2.tar.gz and copy drbd-gui-helper to /usr/local/bin/
> on the unix hosts.

I've just tried it on Windows XP and it installs/creates the
drbd-gui-helper-0.8.2 just fine, so it works for me(tm).

What is the error message that showed you, that drbd-gui-helper isn't
there? Are you connecting as a user other than root without sudo? That
would for example explain it.

You can also run java -jar DMC-0.8.2.jar from command line and see what if
it prints something interesting.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc