[Linux-HA] Searching for Heartbeat 2.1.4 GUI for CentOS 4.4 x86_64

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Oct 21 00:24:47 MDT 2010

On Wed, October 20, 2010 11:21 pm, Tony Hunter wrote:

>> Normally it should be installed by DRBD MC, whatever OS you are using.
>> It
>> should be called /usr/local/bin/drbd-gui-helper-0.8.2 in this case. Are
>> you saying it's not there? If you copy it there and rename it, it
>> should be enough. I promise I test it on Windows next time. :)
>
> How do you mean? If I downloaded DMC-0.8.2.jar and executed it on a WIN
> client, how would I know about "it should be installed by DRBD MC,
> whatever OS you are using". I don't see anything at
> http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/
> or http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/ that gives cluster host
> requirements for DMC-0.8.2.jar.

I mean that DRBD MC installs it after it connects to the hosts without any
human intervention. If it doesn't you've found a bug. The DMC jar file
contains drbd-gui-helper and if you'd unzip it, you'd see it there.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD-MC http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/