[Linux-HA] My Second Pacemaker Cluster

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Oct 19 22:57:00 MDT 2010

I am now deploying my second MySQL+Pacemaker+DRBD cluster. To avoid
conflicting with the first cluster on the same LAN, should I vary the
mcastaddr, mcastport, or both? Is there anything else that I should vary
to avoid conflicting with the first cluster?

The totem section on the first cluster looks like this...

totem {
        version:        2
        token:          5000
        token_retransmits_before_loss_const: 10
        join:           1000
        consensus:      7500
        vsftype:        none
        max_messages:   20
        secauth:        off
        threads:        0
        clear_node_high_bit: yes
        rrp_mode: passive
        # nodeid:         1234

        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 192.168.10.0
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 4000
        }

        interface {
                ringnumber: 1
                bindnetaddr: 198.51.100.0
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 4000
        }
}

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - October 19, 2010
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for General Linux-HA mailing list. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.