[Linux-HA] Help with ldirectord

Karl Kloppenborg karl at crucialp.com
Mon Oct 18 17:00:02 MDT 2010

Howdy Ha-Group!

I am having a little issue adding two windows cold fusion based webservers to ldirectord (simple http service)

I know what the issue is, I need to basically have loopback + arp changes that you would do normally for a linux box in sysctl + ethernet

However I have no clue on how to do this with windows (I am not a windows admin)

Could someone who has been lucky enough to get this working care to shed some light on what I should do?

My configuration is as follows:

-bash-3.2# cat /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf
checktimeout=10
checkinterval=20
autoreload=yes
logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
quiescent=yes
virtual=X.X.X.X:80
	#fallback=127.0.0.1:80
	real=X.X.X.X:80 gate
	real=X.X.X.X:80 gate
	service=http
	request="/check.txt"
	httpmethod=GET
	receive="webserverOnline"
	persistent=100
	scheduler=lblc
	protocol=tcp
	checktype=ping
-bash-3.2#

Windows 2k8 -- Cold Fusion port 80

Thank you in advanced

Karl Kloppenborg
Head of Development
Phone: 1300 884 839 (AU Only - Business Hours)
Website: AU http://www.crucial.com.au| US http://www.crucialp.com