[Linux-HA] DMC questions
a.dascalu at fastdigitech.ro
Wed Oct 20 10:19:42 MDT 2010
I've recently installed and I'm evaluating the use of DMC (DRBD-MC).
It was a pleasant surprise to see how this front-end picked up on my
existing configuration and since obviously I have 0 experience with this
product I've decided to ask the more experienced users a few questions:
1. (looks like a bug) When trying to connect in 2 steps (first step
requires the use of a private key) the product never showed the pop-up
where I'm supposed to press enter for a key (as per instructions).
Instead it failed with no more auth methods available before any pop-up.
Manually establishing a tunnel to the actual cluster members is a usable
workaround for now. Is there some trick to using private/public key auth
2. By default the clone resources are shown as a group with no way of
telling how many clones are running on each member. Any way of changing
3. Where is "Show log" option looking into? messages? I'm using logd
with custom files ...
4. Once a cluster is defined is there o way of deleting it from the
5. Any way of exporting the image of the running cluster other than
Thank you and happy clustering!
More information about the Linux-HA