[Linux-HA] Stonith log entries

mike mgbutler at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Oct 13 18:26:41 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I've started building a simple 2 node http cluster. I've built several
clusters so this should be a joke. I got the first node fired up and
noticed these entries over and over again in my logs.

Oct 13 21:18:46 Firethorn crmd: [2403]: ERROR: te_connect_stonith:
Sign-in failed: triggered a retry

I disabled stonith when I built the first config and here is the
resulting entry in the cib.xml file:
<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-stonith-enabled"
name="stonith-enabled" value="false"/>

Anyone know why I am seeing these log messages? Its filling up pretty quick.