[Linux-HA] Problem around stonith resources IP targets with fence_ipmilan

Alain.Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Wed Oct 13 09:00:57 MDT 2010

Hi,

I've recompiled /usr/sbin/stonith in rhel6 and configured the same
restofence primitives
but with ocf agent 'ipmi' instead of fence_ipmilan, and same location
constraints for
the restofence primitives,and it works perfectly fine : when I power off
a node, this is
this node which is fenced by another one, there is no mismatch of ipmi
IP addr.

So I'm now quite sure that Pacemaker can't work fine with agent
fence_ipmilan on
clusters with more than 2 nodes, there is something wrong about the ipmi
IP addr
when the agent is called by Pacemaker, don't know where, but there is
for sure a
problem around ...

Regards
Alain