[Linux-HA] Ted Kotlowski is out of the office.

ted.kotlowski at assurant.com ted.kotlowski at assurant.com
Thu Jul 23 03:01:30 MDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  07/23/2009 and will not return until
08/03/2009.

If your request requires immediate attention, Please contact the MVS
Technical Support Hotline
at 1-866-866-4488 x12000

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.