[Linux-HA] migrate_to and migrate_from

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Jul 20 13:36:50 MDT 2009

Hi,

I try to get used to the migrate_to and migrate_from operations. So I created
a plain pacemaker Dummy  resource and try to migrate it with crm_resource -M
(...)

The resource is stopped and restarted on the other node. I do not see any sign
of a "Migration" in the logfile? Any hints what I am doing wrong? Any
configuration hints?

I use pacemaker 1.0.2 from the OSBS repository for debian.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42