[Linux-HA] OpenAIS uses a LOT of CPU

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jul 15 11:07:52 MDT 2009

On 2009-07-15T17:38:08, Michael Schwartzkopff <misch at multinet.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I start openais+pacemaker on my virtual machines (vbox) it uses a lot of
> CPU power. top shows 30 - 50% of CPU usage only for ais.

That's a bit high. It takes more CPU than I'd like, but not more than
3-5% here.

I assume it'll go up if you have very fast timings, so this would depend
on your openais.conf.

Best to discuss this on the openais list, too, I don't think Steven
reads this list.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.