[Linux-HA] fall-back of a apache resource failed ha-v2 CentOs 5.3

Testuser SST fatcharly at gmx.de
Wed Jul 15 05:46:50 MDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to test a operation-function on a apache resource. the resource was working on the a-node, I forbid the access to /server-status on the a-node, so the monitoring failed and the resource switched over to the b-node. So I fixed the access to /server-status and check it with lynx, access is ok. But, when I use crm_standby to take the b-node out of order, the apache-resource is not coming up on the a-node. The ip-resource is working well on both nodes. I also reseted the crm_failcount of the resouce on both nodes. The apache resource comes up, when I switch back the standby of the b-node, both resources (ip and apache) will then run on the b-node.

this is my apache resource configuration:

<resources>
<primitive id="resource_apache" class="ocf" type="apache" provider="heartbeat">
 <instance_attributes id="resource_apache_instance_attrs">
  <attributes>
   <nvpair id="id_config" name="configfile" value="/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf"/>
   <nvpair id="id_bin" name="httpd" value="/usr/sbin/httpd"/>
  </attributes>
 </instance_attributes>
 <operations>
  <op id="op_apache" name="monitor" interval="60s" timeout="20s" disabled="false" role="Started" prereq="quorum" on_fail="restart"/>
 </operations>
</primitive>
</resources>

Any suggestions are welcome