[Linux-HA] Question regarding constraint sets

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Mon Jul 13 08:29:59 MDT 2009

Am Montag, 13. Juli 2009 16:23:31 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff<misch at multinet.de>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In the "configuration explained" I read about the new resource sets
> > within constraints. I wanted to try it and configured three dummy
> > resources:
> >
> > <primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy1" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>
> > <primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy2" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>
> > <primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy3" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>
> >
> > According to the doc I created the following colocation constratins:
> > <rsc_colocation id="totalOrder">
> >  <resource_set id="orderBeispiel" sequential="true">
> >    <resource_ref id="resDummy1"/>
> >    <resource_ref id="resDummy2"/>
> >    <resource_ref id="resDummy3"/>
> >  </resource_set>
> > </rsc_colocation>
> >
> > As far as I understood the doc resDummy2 and 3 cannot be startet when
> > resDummy1 is stopped.
>
> Right concept, wrong order.  Its the other way around.
> Did the docs not explain this?

Yes. But I had to read it about five times to get the idea. I still had the
idea if group, when the order is from top to bottom. Here the ordering is
reversed. Very puzzeling, if you read for the first four times.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42