[Linux-HA] Stonith with APCSmart UPS1000 +Network ManagementCard

Ehlers, Kolja ehlers at clinresearch.com
Fri Jul 10 01:55:45 MDT 2009

ssh
suicide
wti_nps

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: linux-ha-bounces at lists.linux-ha.org [mailto:linux-ha-bounces at lists.linux-ha.org] Im Auftrag von Dominik Klein
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juli 2009 09:53
An: General Linux-HA mailing list
Betreff: Re: [Linux-HA] Stonith with APCSmart UPS1000 +Network ManagementCard

The stonith plugins are part of the heartbeat package iirc. I think there were reports in the past that those were built without
snmp support and thus the apcmastersnmp plugin was not included. Maybe you have to build it yourself.

I have no idea whether it will work for your device. But if it is just a different mib, it should not be too hard to modify.

Regards
Dominik

Ehlers, Kolja wrote:
> Hello,
>
> do you think that the apcmastersnmp plugin will work? Dejan noted that
> the MIB probably will not fit. I have installed the
> pacemaker-mgmt-1.99.1-2.2.i586.rpm package and also am monitoring my cluster through snmp but the apcmastersnmp plugin is not
installed. Is it in one of those packages: