[Linux-HA] Stonith with APC Smart UPS1000 +Network ManagementCard

Dominik Klein dk at in-telegence.net
Fri Jul 10 01:52:57 MDT 2009

The stonith plugins are part of the heartbeat package iirc. I think
there were reports in the past that those were built without snmp
support and thus the apcmastersnmp plugin was not included. Maybe you
have to build it yourself.

I have no idea whether it will work for your device. But if it is just a
different mib, it should not be too hard to modify.

Regards
Dominik