[Linux-HA] Stonith with APC Smart UPS 1000 +Network ManagementCard

Ehlers, Kolja ehlers at clinresearch.com
Thu Jul 9 09:10:46 MDT 2009

Yeah it supports SSH but if I log in using SSH there is just a menu to configure the card. Since I can enter only 2 digits at that
prompt

     1- Control
     2- Diagnostics
     3- Configuration
     4- Detailed Status
     5- About UPS

     <ESC>- Back, <ENTER>- Refresh, <CTRL-L>- Event Log

I think it will not accept commands to shut down a node. But maybe someone knows better?

I still could connect via serial but then I can only shut down 1 node. So this wont help for my 3 node cluster either...