[Linux-HA] Nice cluster plugin for nagios

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Jul 9 07:24:59 MDT 2009

Hi,

Matthias Flake, the creator of the check_multi plugin, wrote a configuration
for that can be used to check a heartbeat based cluster. This configuration
reads out all resources from the SNMP table and looks of the failcounters are
OK. It detects ALL resources by its own. No need to enter all resources by
hand or to adjust the config if resources changed.

Config is included in the check_multi plugin. If you have problems, contact me.

Please find attached a screenshot of my installation.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42