[Linux-HA] Question regarding constraint sets

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Tue Jul 7 13:14:33 MDT 2009

Hi,

In the "configuration explained" I read about the new resource sets within
constraints. I wanted to try it and configured three dummy resources:

<primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy1" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>
<primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy2" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>
<primitive class="ocf" id="resDummy3" provider="pacemaker" type="Dummy"/>

According to the doc I created the following colocation constratins:
<rsc_colocation id="totalOrder">
  <resource_set id="orderBeispiel" sequential="true">
    <resource_ref id="resDummy1"/>
    <resource_ref id="resDummy2"/>
    <resource_ref id="resDummy3"/>
  </resource_set>
</rsc_colocation>

As far as I understood the doc resDummy2 and 3 cannot be startet when
resDummy1 is stopped. But when I stop resDummy1 crm_resource -L gives me:

# crm_resource -L
resDummy1	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy) Stopped
resDummy2	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy) Started
resDummy3	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy) Started

Do I have a problem understanding the doc? Is the doc wrong? Please can
anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42