[Linux-HA] Pacemaker 1.0 + heartbeat 2.99 / Problem with failover scores ? (Dejan Muhamedagic)

Alain.Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Tue Jul 7 05:30:22 MDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks Dejan, you're right , there was something in the underlying
configuration
that prevent the failover from the node with score 50.
(By the way, the command ptest -Ls returns : ptest: option `-Ls' is
ambiguous)

Anyway, my problem now is that if something fails on the expected
failover node,
the resource will be failovered on one of the remaining nodes (I have 4
nodes) and
I don't want this. So I thought about adding two constraints with
score="-INFINITY"
for the both remaining nodes, so for one resource I would have :
1 location constraint score="100" for node1
1 location constraint score="50" for node2
1 location constraint score="-INFINITY" for node3
1 location constraint score="-INFINITY" for node4
but as I have 32 resources dispatched on the 4 nodes, that makes a lot
of constraints
and Pacemaker or Heartbeat-v2 seems to have a limit max for
the number of constraints, doesn't it ??

Thanks for your help.
Alain