[Linux-HA] [patch] clock_t wrapped around causingfalse resourcestart failure

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Jul 1 08:44:06 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 10:22:58AM -0400, Tavanyar, Simon wrote:
> Aahh ... so it's measured after reboot. That makes sense.
> Thanks, Lars.
>
> Should I wait for you to log a bugzilla on this?

bugzilla and me don't go along very well, really ;-)
so please feel free to open that bugzilla,
and attach my proposed patch there.

just to reiterate:
the problem is not the uptime wrap or resulting longclock wrap,
as that is handled correctly in cl_times() and time_longclock.

but the cmp_longclock comparing unsigned values
without checking for wrap.

--
: Lars Ellenberg