[Linux-HA] Please Report _ANY_ Upgrading Difficulties

Andrew Beekhof abeekhof at suse.de
Thu Sep 20 05:08:51 MDT 2007

Every now and then I see a passing comment regarding an upgrade
someone did 6/12/18... months ago that they had problems with.  Alas
by the time I hear of it, all logs have been overwritten and the
person's memory of the problem is often quite fuzzy.

So in the interests of others not having the same difficulties and
having your own future upgrades be trouble-free... this is a plea for
people to please report _any_ upgrade problems as they happen (here
or via bugzilla).

I can't fix problems that I don't know exist...

Andrew