[Linux-HA] GUI, Resize problem

Ben Clewett ben at roadrunner.uk.com
Thu Sep 20 03:02:18 MDT 2007

Dear Linux-ha,

I am enjoying using linux-ha 2.1.2 to keep my systems going.

I have several installations and want to use the GUI to monitor the
systems from another server.  The GUI is excellent for this as problems
show clearly and quickly.

But I have a problem, I can't reduce the size of the GUI smaller than
some number hidden in the code.  Therefore I have lots of large windows
where I really want lots of small windows.

Does any member know how to hack the GUI source code to allow me to
resize to a very small window, preferable just showing my two nodes...

Any help would be very welcome!

Regards,

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
content in this message is not necessarily a view or statement from Road
Tech Computer Systems Limited but is that of the individual sender. If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. We use
reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the company but
no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.
You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor e-mail
communications through our networks is reserved by us

  Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd. Shenley Hall, Rectory Lane, Shenley,
  Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AN. - VAT Registration No GB 449 3582 17
  Registered in England No: 02017435, Registered Address: Charter Court,
  Midland Road, Hemel Hempstead,  Hertfordshire, HP2 5GE.