[Linux-HA] Stonithd problem

Johan Bergström johan.bergstrom at tietoenator.com
Mon Sep 17 07:23:04 MDT 2007

I have a problem in a pretty simple 2node cluster that the stonithd
daemon is respawned on every cluster operation there is, it seems.

I have 1 IPaddr resource and 2 eDir88 resources, 1 pingd and the stonith
resource.

When I checked the system today, I had 4045 processes running.

# ps -efa | grep /usr/lib64/heartbeat/stonithd | wc -l
4045

I don't know what I've done wrong, setting it up. I'll attach the ha.cf
and the cib.xml.

Also, I'm going to add another heartbeat NIC interface, but I'm not sure
how to set that up, any hints to where there's documentation about that?

MVH,

Johan