[Linux-HA] Re: LSB Compliant Filesystem Script

Lasantha Marian x72m35 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:30:16 MDT 2007

Andrew,

I've started working on points that you have given to debug the scripts.
I ended up identifying that "Filesystem_notify()" function in the
"Filesystem" script causes the problem. Then I completely commented out
the function as it is related to OCFS2 type. Viola,  it works. Now I
have been running it for about two days and no side effects.

Thanks and kind regards,

Lasantha.