[Linux-HA] many-to-one HA

Matthew Hanna MatthewH at moveit.com.au
Thu Oct 25 15:50:08 MDT 2007

Yeah, I know that you could have more than 2 nodes per cluster, it's just that if you wanted 2 nodes per cluster, 3 clusters, and 1 machine that's part of all 3 that's getting me stuck.

The haresourse file; can each line contain a different cluster and resources? ie, in this case, 1 server has a 3 line file
The ha.cf file; is there some way of specifying multiple clusters, or support for multiple ha.cf files?

Thanks. Matt