[Linux-HA] Grouping clone resources?!

Ivan hunvagyok at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 25 11:12:27 MDT 2007

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2007-10-25T12:09:58, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:
>> you can clone a group but not group a clone

Thanks for Andrew's response too...

> Be aware that if you simply group them all, you'll lose concurrency.
> I'd probably group EVMS2 and OCFS2 into distinct groups with
> order="false".

I see what you mean... Evmsdclone (monitor only, starts from ha.cf
anyway) evmsclone (EvmsSCC) could only be cloned group then as they
strongly rely on each other and they should be I reckon.
Not sure what you mean by th order="false"? For instance evmsd
(monitoring clone should start 1st) must be running before I can active
volumes with evms_activate (EvmsSCC OCF) right?
Bear in mind that I am just looking at the groups, never used them and
newbie in HA too.

Kind regards,
Ivan