[Linux-HA] Resource fencing

Fabian Herschel fabian.herschel at novell.com
Wed Oct 24 10:47:55 MDT 2007

Junko IKEDA schrieb:
>>> Is there any disk reservation strategy implemented in heartbeat and its
>>> agents (did
>>> not found any).
>>>
>> i think someone from NTT posted a resource agent that did this
>>

> Hi Fabian,
>
> NTT's RA is not a scsi reservation to be exact,
> but try the attached if you don't mind.
> We've upgraded it just a bit.

Thanks a lot for providing this agent!
> Please let me know if there are any troubles when you set it up.
>
> Best Regards,
> Junko Ikeda
>
> NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION

SUSE LINUX GmbH,
Maxfeldstr. 5, D - 90409 Nürnberg
Phone:  +49 (0)69  - 2174-1923
FaxFFM: +49 (0)69  - 2174-1740
FaxDUS: +49 (0)211 - 5631-3769
e-mail: fabian.herschel at novell.com

SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Volker Smid, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

PLEASE NOTE:  This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
distribution or other use by anyone else is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.  Thank you.