[Linux-HA] lrmd: G_SIG_dispatch ... dispatch function took to long

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Oct 15 14:45:42 MDT 2007

On 2007-10-15T17:51:23, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.de> wrote:

> Hrm, weird; updates have been pushed to the site just fine, but it
> doesn't seem to push out the rebuild packages. I've triggered a full
> rebuild now. Thanks for letting me know.

Uhm, just to close down this issue, it wasn't the fault of the build
service, but entirely my own. I had put my script into debug mode - that
is, it did everything, except actually uploading the files to the build
service.

Surprisingly, the build service did not perform a miracle and guess my
intentions and download the packages from my host to rebuild ;-)

All should be well now.

Regards,
    Lars