[Linux-HA] ipv6 config question

Scott Machtmes scottm at brocade.com
Thu Oct 11 16:51:15 MDT 2007

I have heartbeat 2.08 on a 2 node active/passive cluster. It's working
fine. Now I'm trying to add an IPv6 address to managed and failed over
as well. I'd like the ipv6 addr to be on the eth0:0 where the ip public
address gets configured. I can't get that to happen. As a test on the
command line I'm doing:

  /etc/ha.d/resource.d/IPv6addr fd00:60:69bc:50::101/64/eth0 start

The addr does start but ipv6addr is always putting the address on the
eth1 interface( which in my case is my private heartbeat network).

Any ideas?

--
Scott Machtmes, Sr. Systems Administrator
scottm at brocade.com