[Linux-HA] heartbeat ignoring my rsc_order directive

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Oct 11 14:17:10 MDT 2007

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2007-10-10T23:04:31, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]" <r.bhatia at ipax.at> wrote:
>
>> as i do not know the old states, and am not that familiar with OCF
>> scripts yet, i am not sure how to contribute for the drbd OCF script.
>>
>> i would appreciate any hints on this matter.
>
> Given that you're in Vienna, and obviously in need of drbd expertise for
> a commercial project, my best suggestion would be to contact Linbit ;-)

given that i am just wanting to help improve heartbeat and having no
budget for paying a linbit consultant ;) , i just wanted to ask the
scripts author - which seems to be you - which parts i should pay
attention to when updating/patching the drbd OCF.

cheers,
raoul bhatia
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15