[Linux-HA] Stonith agent with IPMI

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Oct 11 08:49:13 MDT 2007

On 2007-10-11T11:30:38, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> > in http://www.linux-ha.org/NodeFencingImplementation, chapter
> > "STONITHing failed nodes in general".
> though it does on the web page. Perhaps it's yet to be
> implemented ;-)

The webpage refers to how we envisioned this would work from 2004. We
since did not go with implementing the optional node fencing; failed
nodes are unconditionally fenced.

One of these days someone needs to go through the wiki and flag outdated
pages.

I wonder if we could use CategoryOutdated, CategoryDangerouslyOutdated
etc to simply flag them, and find a way of displaying them (say, with a
red frame) differently based on this?

Regards,
    Lars