[Linux-HA] my installation of ClusterIP

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Oct 11 07:41:13 MDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007 15:11 schrieb Ilo Lorusso:
> im not looking for understanding on the scripts, I just need to get
> heartbeat to startup with iptables
> commands in aswell as the ip aliasing.. im following the documentation but
> to no avail,
>
> any suggentions?

What iptables commands do your more that those INCLUDED in the RA and
CONTROLLED by heartbeat?

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42