[Linux-HA] my installation of ClusterIP

Ilo Lorusso sneak147 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:42:02 MDT 2007

Thanks for your responce

if I dont put it in how do I get IPaddr2 to put it in when heartbeat
initializes? as its not doing so at the moment. I see do have this script by
default /ha.d/resource.d/IPaddr2

Oh and Just to let u know I have got this working on CentOS 5, I see you
were asking, in the guide
but I had to recomplile the iptables userland rpm and include CLUSTERIP in
the extentions directory makefile