[Linux-HA] heartbeat ignoring my rsc_order directive

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Oct 10 10:09:47 MDT 2007

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> you're much better off starting a new topic for unrelated issues
>
> i've asked lmb to take a look at this since he wrote the ocfs2
> extensions for the Filesystem RA
>
> On 10/9/07, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] <r.bhatia at ipax.at> wrote:
>> another strange thing i encountered with this setup right now:
>>
>> i issued "crm_resource -C -r ocfs2_www:1 -H webcluster01" and for a very
>> short period of time both ocfs2 clone instances have been active.

i thought this might be related to the other issue.

moreover, as it is based on the same data, i posted it in the same
context/thread.

ill take a look at lmb's reply later on and add more infos under a
seperate thread if i find further errors.

nevertheless, thank you for your input :)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15