AW: [Linux-HA] Resource Restart Problem

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Oct 10 00:58:00 MDT 2007

Otte, Joerg (NSN - DE/Muenich) wrote:
> I know, no problem if we were on Linux.
> But on Solaris it is not easy. When we started the project
> 2.0.9 was the latest and it had many advantages over 2.0.8.
> But under Solaris it does not work out of the box (at least 2.0.8
> and 2.0.9 didn't). It took about 6 weeks to get it compiled
> and stable running. I've got lot of patches for that.

though im not affected as i'm not using solars, is there a possibility
that you feed the patches back to the project, so others can benefit
from your findings?

thank you,
raoul bhatia
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15