[Linux-HA] Resend: Stopped working between 8c5da9553636 and 2.1.2-4

David S. Madole david at madole.net
Mon Oct 8 20:04:00 MDT 2007

I notice that the body of my message went missing on my last post (maybe because I accidentally sent HTML) -- here is another attempt:

I had been running on 8c5da9553636 which happened to be the latest when I grabbed it on 9/23, and I just upgraded to 2.1.2-4 and now my configuration doesn't work.

Only one of my two DRBD master/slaves becomes active on either node, and none of the other dependent resources come up even after the one DRBD does become active. It just seems like it's stuck.

Did something break or change in between or was my configuration always defective and it just happed to work under the older snapshot?

cibadmin -Q > cib.xml is attached. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David