[Linux-HA] two drbd devices, one heartbeat

Kirby Bakken kirbyb at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 6 09:12:52 MDT 2007

I'm running a two system drbd/heartbeat configuration.  I have two drbd
resources/disks defined, r0 and r1.  The intention is to nfs export r0 as
/opt/mcp/shared, and r1 as /esw/user/nfs.  I'm using the 'old' heartbeat
confiuration, and my 'before adding r1' config looks like this:

fspbro213.rchland.ibm.com IPaddr::9.5.111.125/24/eth0 drbddisk::r0
Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/opt/mcp/shared::ext3
MailTo::fspbld at us.ibm.com,kirbyb at us.ibm.com,bumgarne at us.ibm.com::HEARBEAT_ALERT
nfs

How do I change that config to add in my 2nd drbd disk to nfs export?  I
tried just duplicating taht line, and changing '0' to '1', and the mount
point, but that didn't seem to work

Also, if there's docuentation on this, please point me to it...  I've
looked, and am probably blind...

Thanks!

=======================
Kirby Bakken
ESW Build Architect
Rochester, MN
email: kirbyb at us.ibm.com
ezpage:kirbyb
507-253-4549 / Tie:  553-4549
Fax:  507-253-3495

......one more straw can't possibly matter....

Alejandro Rios Peña <alejandro.rios at avatar.com.co>
Sent by: linux-ha-bounces at lists.linux-ha.org
10/05/2007 04:10 PM
Please respond to
General Linux-HA mailing list <linux-ha at lists.linux-ha.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [Linux-HA] Couldn't mount filesystem /dev/drbd0 on /shared

While I manage to upgrade to a heartbeat  2.1.2 debian backport,  DC
node syslog output is now at:  http://paste.debian.net/38899

Thank you.