[Linux-HA] Solaris10 x86

Davis, Jacob Jacob_Davis at sra.com
Wed Feb 15 10:49:07 MST 2006

If I just try ./ConfigureMe with no arguments I just get this usage warning.

-------snip-------
-bash-3.00# ./ConfigureMe

Configure flags for Solaris: --disable-ldirectord --prefix=/opt/LXHAhb --sysconf dir=/etc/opt/LXHAhb --localstatedir=/var/opt/LXHAhb --with-pkgname=LXHAhb

Usage: ./ConfigureMe [configure|make|install|dist|distcheck|package|flags|bootst rap]

./ConfigureMe configures the system with options that match common conventions
associated with this machine (i.e. Solaris)

It will also build, make, install or create packages for the
build environment.

./ConfigureMe does not know how to create packages for every environment,
nor is the information on "common conventions" necessarily correct.
Patches to this process are solicited -- especially in these areas.
-------snip-------

If I try "./ConfigureMe configure --disable-ldirectord" as I did before, it seems to complete ok with the following outtput.

-------snip2-------
heartbeat configuration:
  Version              = "2.0.3"
  Executables          = "/opt/LXHAhb/sbin"
  Man pages            = "/opt/LXHAhb/man"
  Libraries            = "/opt/LXHAhb/lib"
  Header files         = "/opt/LXHAhb/include"
  Data files           = "/opt/LXHAhb/share"
  State information    = "/var/opt/LXHAhb"
  System configuration = "/etc/opt/LXHAhb"
  Init (rc) scripts    = "/etc/init.d"
  Use system LTDL      = "yes"
  HA group name        = "haclient"
  HA group id          = "65"
  HA user name         = "hacluster"
  HA user user id      = "17"
  Build snmp subagent  = "no"
  SNMP libraries       = ""
  ucd_snmp_devel name  = ""
  Build New CRM        = "yes"
  Build New LRM        = "yes"
  Build Ldirectord     = "no"
  Build CIM providers  = "no"
  CC_WARNINGS          = " -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wbad-function-cast -Winline -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat=2 -Wformat-security -Wformat-nonliteral -Wno-long-long -Wno-strict-aliasing  "
  Mangled CFLAGS       = "-g -O2  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wbad-function-cast -Winline -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat=2 -Wformat-security -Wformat-nonliteral -Wno-long-long -Wno-strict-aliasing   -ggdb3 -funsigned-char"
  Libraries            = "-lbz2 -lz -lHBAAPI -lc -luuid -lrt -ldl -lc -lposix4 -lsocket -lnsl  -lltdl"

But "./ConfiggureMe make" still bombs on libreplace.

Thanks,
-Jake