[Linux-HA] Filesystem mount options

Nate Reed nreed at awarix.com
Fri Feb 10 19:09:14 MST 2006

Thank you, I'll look into the reiser version as I have no idea whether
the specific patch you mentioned is included in our kernel.  We're
running SLES 9, kernel 2.6 (I think the exact is kernel-smp-2.6.201).
The filesystem was created during autoinstall partitioning with the
data=journal option, no problems mounting it later but we can't use that
mount option.