[Linux-HA] Re: hbagent in 1.2.4

Tony Scott tony-j-scott at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:42:38 MST 2006

Hi Horms/all,

is there any documentation whatsoever on how hbagent fits into the
architecture ?
e.g.  anything about why the membership "ccm" ... or any other modules may
be necessary,
and how they all fit together.

...or are we supposed to derive all this from the code :o)

If anybody could point me toward some more info, that would be great.
Thanks,
Tony