[Linux-HA] Balance and HA

elvis.altherr at mydiax.ch elvis.altherr at mydiax.ch
Thu Oct 20 04:48:39 MDT 2005

I'm not sure, but for this case i think HA isn't the right solution, cause HA is primary for clusters (2 or more servers), which means if one server fails the other node takes over his ressources... your special case  shoud normally configured by our ISP, cause i one line fails he need also take care, that the whole routing will be going over the backup line. HA can't handle this..

but as i said above i'm not really shure...