[Linux-HA] Problem building 2.0.2 with make install

Steve Iribarne steve.iribarne at dilithiumnetworks.com
Wed Oct 26 08:42:58 MDT 2005

<snip>

-> We have the incarnation that creates a tarball?
-> That caused some pain with Debain packaging, specifcually
-> the inclusion of a binary blob that can change if you
-> autofoo for some reason. But that I can live with.
->

Hi guys.  I really don't care if ltdl is included or not.  The big key
is that we should have a readme or something that says how to build it
when ltdl is located elsewhere.  That's all, because before this was
removed, it was pretty straight forward on building and now it's not.
At least I couldn't find any info on it.

-stv