Re: Rép. : [Linux-HA] Ipfail support for heartbeat 2.0.x

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at
Tue Oct 25 09:54:22 MDT 2005

Another question :)

But if in the xml file I have a ressource witch is a IP adress, will it be failover?

In other words, is there a way to acheave the same fonctionnality?

Alexandre Racine -
Montréal, Québec, Canada

At 11:38 AM 10/18/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>I use 2.0.x and ipfail is working perfectly.
>But, I use a very simple configuration file. (version 1.x style).
>Are you saying that if I switch to "xml - ressources failover style - version 2.0.x" configuration files the ipfail wont work anymore?

that's correct, ipfail only works for 1.x style resource management.

Linux-HA mailing list
Linux-HA at
See also: