[Linux-HA] Balance and HA

DeMarchi msdemarchi at terra.com.br
Sat Oct 22 06:49:56 MDT 2005

Thanks for your help, but, did I get this right? Looks like bonding will
let me have two redundant NICs answering same mac (therefore, same IP).
This is a good thing and I think I can use it but what I really need is
HA on my two Internet links. They would split traffic and In case one
link fails, the other one would take over the whole traffic till the
first rises again.
Can it be done?
Thanks again for your help.
DeMarchi.