[Linux-HA] Problem building 2.0.2 with make install

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Thu Oct 20 19:59:28 MDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 11:19:51AM -0700, Steve Iribarne wrote:

> [...]

But the new tarball I sent does haev libltdl.

> Why is it trying to MAKE THIS???  If it's not part of the distro, then
> shouldn't it be out of the Makefile?

Basically, the deal is, it should be part of the distro.
But in some cases (when you have libltdl installed) it isn't used
as the installed, pre-compiled version is used instead.

> I tried to do... ./ConfigureMe configure --without-package-libltdl
>
> to no avail.
>
> Ok.. now it's getting frustrating.  I just want to build the darn thing.
> I know everyone else has done this.

I sympathise entirely. For the sake of speed-up for some people,
you have pain.

--
Horms