[Linux-HA] Do Session Border Control Companies Use HA-Linux

Mark O'Brien MOBrien at securelogix.com
Thu Oct 20 17:13:38 MDT 2005

Greetings - new list member here. My company is considering using Linux-HA
as our HA middleware solution. It would help me out if I knew whether
HA-Linux is used in products that have some features in common with the one
we are designing. Does anyone know if the following Session Border
Controller companies make use of Linux-HA as their HA middleware solution?

Acme Packet
Ditech/Jasomi
Juniper/Kagoor
Netrake
NexTone

Does anyone know if any Session Border Controller companies employ Linux-HA?

Does anyone know if any VoIP product makes use of Linux-HA (e.g. SIP Proxy
cluster)?

Would anyone like to comment on the technical merits of Linux-HA over a
proprietary HA middleware product such as GoAhead's SelfReliant? How do they
compare?

Thanks,
Mark