[Linux-HA] Problem building 2.0.2 with make install

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Thu Oct 20 09:34:37 MDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 08:17:57AM -0700, Steve Iribarne wrote:

> [...]

I'm not entirely sure about that bit, though I strongly suspect it
is related.

If you have a system that you can't install libltdl on, then
you are in a bit of a bind. A work around would be to find a system
that does have libltdl, on that system run:

./ConfigureMe --enable-bundled-ltdl
make dist

This should produce a tarball that includes the libltdl/ directory
and you could use that on the other system.

I haven't actually tested this, so no guarantees.

--
Horms