[Linux-HA] Problem building 2.0.2 with make install

Steve Iribarne steve.iribarne at dilithiumnetworks.com
Wed Oct 19 14:13:55 MDT 2005

Hiho.

So I am running into an issue with 2.0 heartbeat.  So I figured, ok,
I'll get up-to-date with the 2.0.2 sources.

So I downloaded the 2.0.2 sources.

Run ./ConfigureMe configure

make all

make DESTDIR=<full path to my install dir> install

I get the error:

Making install in libltdl

gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/vobs/DTGngLinux/heartbeat-2.0.2/heartbeat-2.0.2/libltdl'

gmake[2]: Entering directory
`/vobs/DTGngLinux/heartbeat-2.0.2/heartbeat-2.0.2/libltdl'

/bin/sh ./../mkinstalldirs
/vobs/DTGngLinux/heartbeat-2.0.2/heartbeat-2.0.2/_install/usr/local/lib

./../mkinstalldirs: ./../mkinstalldirs: No such file or directory

gmake[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 127

ideas?

Thanks.

Steve Iribarne
Sr. Software Engineer
Dilithium Networks, Inc.

TEL:   +1 707 792-3920
FAX:  +1 707 7953744
stv at dilithiumnetworks.com
www.dilithiumnetworks.com

Communications for a Borderless World

This electronic message contains information from Dilithium Networks,
Inc. which may be privileged or confidential.

The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity named above. If you are not the intended

recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us
by telephone or email (to the numbers or address

above) immediately.